The University has no means of providing transportation to or from class in case of injury or impairment. We recommend utilizing the Crimson Ride public transportation service that operates throughout UA’s campus and certain areas of Tuscaloosa.

Students disabled on a temporary basis who need transportation beyond the capabilities of the University’s transit system must obtain a parking permission slip from the Student Health Center. Documentation from a personal physician will expedite this process at the SHC. Students must bring their SHC parking permission slip to the Parking Services office to obtain temporary medical parking access. You can call the health center at 205-348-6262.

Temporary medical parking access is available at no cost to individuals with a current UA parking permit. Students must have a current UA parking pass to be eligible.